Re: XMLHttpRequest test suite suggestion

Jim Ley wrote:
> It's a host object the apply is undefined in ECMA, so I see no reason
> for the WEB API's WG to define it more than ECMA does.

Unless you want better interoperability than ECMA provides, of course.  Which I do.

> I would encourage you to simply not support apply on such host objects,

You could just make that part of the XMLHttpRequest spec.  Fine by me.  As long
as behavior is well-defined.

> it's far the easiest solution, and avoids the problem you have..

It doesn't avoid the general interop problem.  It avoids the problem in my
specific implementation, sure.

-Boris