Re: Clipboard (cut, drag, drop, etc) draft

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:18:31 -0000, Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
wrote:

> That's great news! Thanks for this!
>
> I was despairing to find appropriate time to work on formulating with
> events as wished.
> While browsing the document, my firefox 1.5 is asking me to manually
> install an unknown plugin... is this something I should trust ? ;-)

Oh, there is a MathML example in there. No, feel free to ignore it. I'll
check that I have reasonable fallback presentation too, and find out what
makes the W3C server send the right MIME type (if I recall, Firefox is
supposed to support MathML).

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com