Re: Comprehensive List of Implementations for Testing

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:11:06 -0000, Antoine Quint <aq@fuchsia-design.com>
wrote:

> On 21 sept. 2006, at 14:37, Doug Schepers wrote:
>
>> SVG
>>  JavaScript
[...]
>>   Mobile
>>    Opera 8.5+, 9.0+
>>    BitFlash (v?)
>>    Ikivo (v?)
>
> ACCESS NetFront should also be listed there. Also, to the best of my
> knowledge, no shipping version of the Opera browser so far has provided
> native support for SVG.

Our highest currently shipping mobile version is 8.65, not 9... Antoine is
correct that we are shipping the Ikivo plugin, you may want to keep it in
the list to see how it works (up to you, really).

cheers

chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com