Re: [selectors-api] How to invoke lookupNamespaceURI?

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:35:09 +0100, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
>> I think the draft should only define that implementations must not call
>> the resolver more than once for any prefix
>
> Indeed. If anything, I would imagine most implementations would evaluate
> the prefixes from right to left, for example.

This should be reflected in
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/selectors-api/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

I added a section that explains the interoperability considerations and
improved the example in The NSResolver Interface section. I also pointed
out that the order in which namespace prefixes are resolved is undefined
by the specification.