Re: Is there some XUL project at W3C?

Dear Dennis,

The WAF working group has been taken a look at two declarative
languages: XAL [1] (developed by NexaWeb in the context of an Apache
Project) and the language developed under the MyMobileWeb project [2]
(developed by Telefonica I+D and released as open source). The
MyMobileWeb language is intended to the specification of the user
interface of mobile applications and portals.

Both Nexaweb and Telefonica I+D are members of the WAF WG.

Best Regards

[1] http://www.nexaweb.com/open/xal/xal.html
[2]
http://mymobileweb.morfeo-project.org/doc/eng/MyMobileWeb_LanguageReference.pdf