Re: Re[2]: A typo in The XMLHttpRequest Object W3C working draft

* Maksym Kozub wrote:
>AvK> Not really, cross-domain XMLHttpRequest is more a v2
>AvK> kind of feature. I revised that entire paragraph.
>
>_After_ I sent my message, I saw a link pointing at the next working
>draft (by the way, why not placing it at
>http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest ? :)), where you indeed changed
>the whole paragraph. However, my point was that _in this (i.e., April
>5) version of the working draft_ being as it is, there is a typo
>anyway (I don't think anybody would be able to explain what "a
>remo_v_e website" is :)).

Hello Maksym, thanks for your comment. You are right, the published
version does have this typo. W3C's publication process does not in-
clude provisions to fix such typos, once a draft has been published
the expectation is that it does not change and changes are made only
in new drafts. As Anne pointed out, we will have this problem fixed
in the next version. Does that address your concern?

We will update the published draft later this month; changes are not
immediately reflected on http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest because
the W3C publication process attempts to find a balance between some
level of stability and keeping interested parties up to date through
new drafts; On http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html
you can read more about this process.