Re: Further update to Window Object 1.0, I think it's ready for first Working Draft

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Can you think of a particular UI innovation, however crazy, that  would
> benefit from a single browsing context presenting multiple  documents
> from its sequence at once?

I believe we do something similar in Thunderbird when you attach a one
or more HTML documents to a mail, we will display all the attachments
togther with the main mail in a single view.

Also, I can envision something like XInclude but that included other
documents by referencing them rather then merging them into the main DOM.

/ Jonas