Re: [ANN] Selectors API

Le Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:18:07 +0300, Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
a écrit:

> Dear all,
>
> it's actually been out for a few days, but it would seem that the WG has
> become so used to working in public that we forget to announce things
> when they happen! I am pleased to therefore announce the first public
> working draft of our API for CSS Selectors:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-api/
>
> Many thanks to Anne for his excellent work, and to all those who have
> provided input!

Congratulations!

Glad to see the Selectors API specification.

1.3. Outstanding issues

I want to subscribe to the list of authors who want select() and
selectAll() instead of match() and matchAll(). That's because of the name
ambiguity.

I also vote for scoped selectors because they would definitely be very
useful.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future