Re: Selectors API naming

If you want to be accurate, the methods should be named

getElementByCSSSelector
getElementsByCSSSelector

and be integrated with the CSS DOM module.

There's one thing I don't understand ? Why returning a StaticNodelist ?
if I want something static I just use some xpath to get a snapshot.
CSS selectors are evaluated at runtime and are dynamic.
The NodeList should be live, else it beats the purpose of this method.