Re: XMLHttpRequest conformance comments

True. Since the XHR spec is not really concerned about if and how
applications write/code to empty headers, it does not make sense to require
that this method return empty string. I think the semantics of a single
getResponseHeader() could include the cases of both non-existent headers as
well as header with an empty value. But the current definition prevents
this, prompting for methods isResponseHeaderPresent(), which IMO, would not
be required if the semantics are changed to return null.

Subbu

--
http://www.subbu.org