Re: Roadmap

On Dec 07, 2005, at 14:27, Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
> I think I also got the detail I was looking for with the
> confidentiality note of
> the charter document:
>
> "The proceedings of this working group are available only to W3C
> Members."
>
> Hopefully as the note also specifies the working group will give
> some feedback
> soon on their work.

Right, discussions within the group are kept (more or less) private
so that in private we can bite each other's heads off, make very
silly statements, and drink loads of beer and then in public look
like a happy united family, provide informed opinions on relevant
technologies, and drink loads of beer.

However everything that the group publishes is public so that people
on this list and in the community at large can provide feedback which
we'll then incorporate into our work (until we reach the final stages
and the specification is frozen). These publications will be
announced here, and probably in other locations as well.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist