Re: First Draft of Towards a Smarter Combination of Broadcasting and the WebTowards a Smarter Combination of Broadcasting and the Web published by Web and Broadcasting Business Group [via Web and Broadcasting Business Group]

Hi JC and all,

As you might already know, the document's title and URI are fixed
as follows now:
- Title: Towards a Smarter Combination of Broadcasting and the Web
- URI: http://webandbroadcasting.github.io/a-smarter-combination/

Please see also the BG's page at:
  http://www.w3.org/community/webandbroadcasting/

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

On 04/25/2013 06:46 PM, JC Verdié wrote:
> Thank Kaz... I think I can wait ;-)
>
> JC
>

> Kazuyuki Ashimura wrote:
>>
>> Hi JC,
>>
>> Good catch.
>>
>> Yosuke and I were also aware of that problem, and now we're
>> asking the Systeam to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience,
>> but please wait a moment.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kazuyuki
>>

>> On 04/25/2013 06:36 PM, JC Verdié wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> http://webandbroadcasting.github.io/a-smarter-combination/http://webandbroadcasting.github.io/a-smarter-combination/
>>>

>>> And get a 404 error.
>>>
>>> Anyone else ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JC

Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170