RE: Web fights covid19 Community Group

Dear Ignacio

Thank you very much for your kind introduction. It is a pleasure to participate in such interesting group

As Ignacio has mentioned, in the frame of COVID19 we have developed a logistics platform called NADIA SMART LOGISTICS

We have wanted to do our bit, and we have developed a logistics solution based on Google maps, NADIA SMART LOGISTICS, for companies helping to keep us at home and flattening the curve. This solution is already being used by Camp Mallorquí, Joves Agricultors and other SMEs.

NADIA SMART LOGISTICS provides a straightforward Route Management System that will make it a lot easier for companies to quickly, efficiently and sustainably manage their routes without unnecessarily going back and forth or going past the same place over and over again the same day.

We have developed a very simple interface trying to avoid any complexity.

We have a video in Spanish and we will translate it into English or prepare a presentation, in order to give you more information

Best regards and take care

M. Dolores Ordóñez

AnySolution S.L.

Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

M. (0034)619712806

Email: dom@anysolution.eu <mailto:dom@anysolution.eu>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee(s) you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your system and destroy any hard copies of it.