Re: Process CG conversations about horizontal review

And as a manager of process in one of my different roles, I'd like to point
out the inherent fallacy in the statement "which may make it harder for us
to introduce improvements."  To be blunt - if it's not part of the Process,
it's not required.  You can ask all you want for other groups to follow the
PING's improvements as they develop standards, but they just don't need to
- unless it's part of the Process.  Will the Process need to continue to be
improved and refined?  Sure - but it *is* the Process by which the W3C
community builds standards.  As David says, If you see limitations or
mistakes in the Process discussions, please, please participate; that's the
whole point.