Re: Security HR for JSON-LD 1.1 WG specifications

Dear Security IG folks,

TPAC is upon us, and we have to move forwards with CR. Our working drafts
are now all but finalized and hence review would be appreciated.

We have completed the security review questionnaire, the results of which
are available here:
  https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-wg/issues/89

If there are any issues with those, please let us know, otherwise we
consider that the specifications are acceptable as is.

The drafts are:
  * https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld11/
  * https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld11-api/
  * https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld11-framing/

If there are issues, we would greatly appreciate a discussion at TPAC if
possible.

Many thanks,

Rob Sanderson & Benjamin Young (co-chairs of JSON-LD WG)

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect