Re: HW Sec Workshop - Citizen Identity

On 22/04/16 07:31, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> IMO, Citizen identity solutions on the Web rather need a specific
> workshop where (among many things), the FIDO alliance and W3C should
> inform the market how they look at this issue since the TAG and
> WebAppSec people refer to FIDO as "the solution".

This sounds like a reasonable plan. The two camps seem to have a
different idea of what constitutes an "identity" and if history has
taught me anything it is that none of the "single identity to rule them
all" plans have worked this far. Instead of further fragmentation,
working on common ground and shared possibilities would be great.

I would participate.

Martin