Re: Japan launches ID-system

I object to being identified as a citizen as a legal requirement.

I realize some corporation-states will increasingly adopt such measures,
for example the US has different technological tools, such as eVerify which
serve certain purposes of checking citizenship or residency requirements
with respect to work applicants in a background process.  At the same time,
the OECD predicts that by 2020, 2/3rds of the world's workers will be in
the global underground economy (systemD). This system does not operate
based upon your notions of "citizenship" or classical identity and
reputation which have been significantly shifting for many years.

  Best not to have your heads in the sand about it. Say goodbye to standard
identity as well as the dominance of the state in matters of identity.

Ciao