Re: Nice report from NIST Workshop

On 2015-03-29 17:31, Siva Narendra wrote:
> Dead-end because the data used to arrive are myths and are grossly inaccurate.
 > See my presentation from the workshop:
 > http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/webcrypto-next-workshop/slides/hardwaretokens/tyfone.pdf

Dear Siva,

The first part of your presentation which shows HTTPS CCA (Client Certificate Authentication)
works fine because it builds on what I call "Trusted Code".  Due to that it doesn't even
have to honor SOP!  The whole HTTPS CCA engine and UI is a part of the trusted platform.

Transiently downloaded web-code doesn't meet this criterion.

Therefore I have suggested a way to address this problem as well as a bunch of other equally
difficult topics.  I haven't received a single comment or question on that which either means
that the proposal is "unintelligible", completely broken, or something else.

Cheers,
Anders

https://cyberphone.github.io/openkeystore/resources/docs/web2native-bridge.pdf