Re: [Web Crypto WG] draft Web Crypto WG charter : for your review and comments

Long, though interesting ramble on stack exchange on FIDO:
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/71316/how-secure-are-the-fido-u2f-tokens

These are interesting (though I don't use the hardware) for PGP:
http://www.epass.nl/en/solutions/epass-pgp-how.html

Similarly, in some respects, is trezor: https://www.bitcointrezor.com

Have fun reading.