Re: Next steps and note to mailing list about Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct

Actually, no, I don't believe my behavior is inappropriate at all.

I consider my remarks pointedly accurate in the context they were made at
the time they were made.

I also see, however, that the management of this list has become
inflexible, and I would recommend changes be made in that regard.  If you
disagree with my statements, take it up with your local ombudsman.

-c