Re: [WebCrypto.Next] Linking web identities with real-world identities

I personally oppose and stand against all KYC / AML laws (existing and
proposed), and I  encourage use of software that frustrates their
implementation, e.g. bitcoin core [though bitcoin is not anonymous!], bcn,
as currency examples, and identity systems such as IDMAS (
github.com/cjbauer/IDMAS).  So far as "linking web identities with real
world identities," I disagree with the notion that people should be
deanonymized for a state's (or corporation-state's) purpose, but if a
system is vulnerable, its users will be deanonymized (look up BitIodine for
applications and examples).

Web Payments specific: I have no comments on Web Payments until that group
drops its requirement that I must agree to a CLA in order to participate in
conference calls or email collaboration.  While Dave Raggett's post
included a link to Web Payments content, my reply here should not be
considered a formal contribution back to that Web Payments group, but
rather a reflection here in public-web-sec. Please also note that I am
recovering from a back operation done just yesterday afternoon, and am
grumpy as hell. This is sent from my mobile. - C