Draft report: W3C WebCrypto v.Next report

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:50:04 +0200
To: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>, israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>, john.mattsson@ericsson.com, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Here's a DRAFT final report:

http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/webcrypto-next-workshop/

I'm missing slides from (possibly in inbox, but perhaps deleted them,
just resend):

1) John Mattsson
2) Mike  Jones
3) Israel Hilerio

Just email them to me and I'll update.

I've also put a version in the wiki for easy editing/corrections. Email
me if there's anything substantial that must be rewritten:

https://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Cryptoreport

I'll be taking comments until next Monday, so we can publish the report
on W3C's website before TPAC and have an official announcement.

  thanks,
    harry