Re: Pervasive Monitoring and Secure Origins breakout session

This is great, thanks Nicholas!

P.s.: IMHO, it should always be user choice as to whether or not
geolocation will reveal a user's location by IP.  An ISP knowing it is one
thing, but services should't be able to locate users without their consent.