Re: Web Security IG - a proposal of actions

Hi Virginie,

Le mercredi 16 octobre 2013 à 17:30 +0200, GALINDO Virginie a écrit :
> As announced by Wendy, I am now joining the Web Security IG team and I shared with Adam and Wendy few topics I believe this IG could discuss. So here is a proposal of topics we could focus in the coming months, to bring back this IG to life :)
>
> -       Mobile security
> We should support the web & mobile IG [1] to understand what are the
> main security weaknesses in the web app model, compared to native app
> model. This would help W3C to fill the gap in terms of security
> feature for the mobile web.

As you know, I'm very interested on this topic, and will be available to
help; a big part of the work that needs to be done here is identify what
content/servie providers see as gaps, and document which of these gaps
are real, and which have solutions but that are not sufficiently
well-know.

Dom