Re: CSP 1.1 DOM design

On 11/5/12 9:42 AM, David Bruant wrote:
> About this point, it seems that the class string of IDL Arrays is
> "Array" which is the same than ECMAScript arrays.

We're way off topic now, but the spec I'm reading says:

   The class string of a platform array object MUST be the type name
   of the array type.  (WebIDL section 4.2.25)

   The type name of an array type is the concatenation of the type name
   for T and the string “Array”.   (WebIDL section 3.10.24)

So Object.prototype.toString called on a long[] would return "LongArray"
for example.

-Boris