Re: CSP 1.1 DOM design

On 11/4/12 3:58 PM, Alex Russell wrote:
>      DOMString toString();

This should probably be:

   stringifier;

instead (which in ES will produce a toString on the prototype, but is
more clear about the point, and might do different things in other
binding languages).

> One open issue: I'm not sure If allowsEval, allowsInlineScript, and
> allowsInlineStyle should just be boolean getters or if they should stay
> methods

I think readonly boolean attributes would make more sense here, personally.

Another thing to think about is whether reportURIs should really be an
IDL array (which does NOT produce a JS array on the JS side, so it
really depends on the expected use cases).

-Boris