Re: Interaction with Workers (was Re: setTimeout error handling)

I had a feeling that might be the response.  Okay, I'll add this to the
issue tracker as well: base restrictions (modulo
restriction-disabling-options) to be enforced inside Workers.

(and I promise the issue tracker items will be converted to hg
changesets in the coming days).

-Brandon