Re: Interaction with Workers (was Re: setTimeout error handling)

The current Gecko implementation does enforce the script-src
restrictions on importScripts, but does *not* enforce the
no-code-into-strings base restriction inside Workers.

The thinking is that since Workers are already very much restricted from
the DOM and the rest of the page, and are forced to communicate through
postMessage, that imposing this base restriction there is needless.  In
order to exploit this, the page has to do something unsafe with the data
returned by the Worker (like pass it to eval), and those things are
already restricted by CSP.

Does that seem reasonable?

-Brandon