Re: Unofficial Draft of Content Security Policy

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:11:35 +0100, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> We're going to be more successful getting folks to use CSP for new
> kinds of policies in the future if CSP has less intrinsic baggage.
> For example, Anne's From-Origin HTTP header should be a CSP directive
> not yet-another-HTTP-header, but he's not going to like any coupling
> between From-Origin and how inline event handlers behave.

Yeah that would be weird. I'm still a bit unsure as to whether putting all
these policies in the same header makes sense. They are orthogonal issues.
It feels very similar to the <object> disaster. Some kind of framework
element that can handle a ton of things, but is not very good at any of
them.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/