Re: CSP syntax ABNF

Quick update: I have an "unofficial draft" ready to share and I'm only
waiting on account access to be able to push the draft to dev.w3.org.
I'm very excited to share the draft with you all and look forward to our
continued discussion.

Just as a preview of what to expect, in addition to reordering some of
the sections and making the text more normative, I made the following
changes:

1. renamed allow to default-src
2. made all directives optional
3. added the SecurityViolation DOM event
4. added script-nonce and sandbox under "proposed directives"
5. added policy via <meta> element
6. renamed inline-script options value to disable-xss-protection

There are still unresolved issues that the the WG (can I call us that
yet?) has identified and I've called those out in "Issue" sections.

Best,
Brandon