Re: Proposed change: "xhr-src" to "connect"

Although Worker scripts are restricted to same-origin as the invoking
page, they can load arbitrary additional scripts from any origin using
the importScripts API.  In this sense, they are very similar to <script>
elements.  Yes, they execute in a different context than the parent
document, but sites will still want to have control over where those
scripts can be pulled in from.  This is another reason to lump them in
with script-src, IMO.

-Brandon