Re: Req for feedback? Add attribute to elements to defeat clickjacking

Timing-related clickjacking might also be worth considering, for
example, putting a fully-visible FB like button on the page, and moving
it under the mouse cursor right before the user clicks on the page.
We've seen interesting solutions in this area: Flash Player's camera access
button forces a timeout before allowing user click whenever changing focus
or repositioning the element. The idea is close to Michal's original
proposal.

David Huang