Re: CSP XML Data with tokens

It is backwards compatible, it's html encoded.. which makes it a no-op
on old UAs.

Either way, given that there are viable alternatives, which are
already defined and were discussed at length at the HTML WG (and were
changed a few times already to fit more use cases). Is it really worth
creating yet another one just because UAs may consume more CPU? I
think the answer is no.

> The whole discussion here started with a discussion over a variety of
> "simple XSS" prevention mechanisms (and I'm not entirely sure why we
> drifted toward sandboxed frames, which I think aren't a very good
> fit).

Because sandbox iframes are supposed to solve XSS by providing authors
the tools to sandbox HTML correctly.

Greetings

-- Eduardo