Re: [Content Security Policy] Proposal to move the debate forward

On 1/27/11 3:39 PM, Adam Barth wrote:
> I'm not that excited about these features.  Maybe I don't understand
> the use cases sufficiently, but the benefits from these features seem
> outweighed by their complexity.  For example, what is the use case for
> being able to restrict font-src?

One that comes to mind to me is a site with user-contributed content
where you want them to allow to style things some, and have a font
library they can use, but don't want them to link to arbitrary other
sites for the fonts.  I agree that this doesn't seem all that important
so far.

Again, the XHR thing is more important than the others, from what I can
tell.

-Boris