Re: More on XSS mitigation (was Re: XSS mitigation in browsers)

On 24/01/11 05:47, Devdatta Akhawe wrote:
> I would also add developing policies for common applications like
> Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki etc. We tried to develop a CSP policy for
> BugZilla and it seemed too much work to do it without enabling
> inline-scripts.

Did you communicate with the Bugzilla development team while doing this?
I didn't see anything cross the mailing list... Getting Bugzilla in a
state where it can have a CSP policy would be a great thing. Why not
file a bug about it?

Gerv