Re: Request for Change to CSP Specification

Hi!

Sorry for the confusion, I thought Jason was talking about the limited data
sent in the report-uri, and the SOP thingy (which is not really SOP is
Public Suffix + 1).

To be honest, I don't really care, the Public Suffix + 1 solves most use
cases I can think of, people could just CName the collection service
(something like csp.apple.com and csp.apple.es are the same server)
Eduardo Vela | Security Inge | evn@google.com | +1 (601) 675-8352