Re: Request for Change to CSP Specification

I am starting a new thread about the data that a report should
generate based on your feedback. This is great feedback that I am sure
the list would love to learn from.

But, for this thread, would the ability to send the report cross
origin matter at all?

I feel like the need for more possibly-secret data means you wouldn't
want the ability to send cross-origin reports.

-devdatta