Re: Request for Change to CSP Specification

I think it is better to wait for the first revision to go live on
browsers and gather feedback from web applications that adopt CSP.  It
might just turn out that needing some INSERT_SOME_IMPORTANT_SECRET
info in the report is important but could be bad to send cross-origin.
There is hardly any data/feedback right now from CSP adopters. The
next revision can add the cross-origin report capability; while other
way around might be more painful.

--devdatta