Re: object-src and plugins with no URLs

I always assumed DAP URLs would use a scheme that you could whitelist as usual:

connect-src device-api://calendar

for example.  The plug-in case is somewhat unique because other APIs
don't accept empty URLs.  Maybe we should treat it as about:blank ?
Then you could whitelist it by writing

object-src 'self' about:blank

?  That looks sort of odd.

object-src 'self' 'blank'