RE: VeriSign feedback/comments on STS -06

For reference, a previous spec presented for DNS storage of this information can be found here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/att-0332/http-ssr.html

I haven't given it a thorough analysis yet nor have I looked for one either.

--
Andy Steingruebl
PayPal Information Risk Management