Re: CSP & IETF BOF on HTTP Application Security?

I think W3C is the right venue for CSP given that CSP is primarily
geared towards content restrictions and HASMAT will be primarily focused
on transport-level restrictions (think Origin header, STS, etc.).  I
think there is a neat separation between these two areas which maps well
to the areas of focus of IETF and W3C.

-Brandon