Re: text/sandboxed-html

Hi Helen,

It seems to me that your proposal and the HTML5 proposal are solving
different problems.  This proposal talks about how to serve scripts
with null privileges while the HTML5 proposal is how to serve HTTP
resources (a.k.a HTML documents) with null privileges.

Am I correct in thinking that whatever a script with null privileges
can achieve, an iframe sandbox can also achieve ? In particular, what
are the usecases that are covered by serving untrusted scripts but
aren't covered by serving untrusted resources ?

Regards
Devdatta