Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea

passwords ARE setted some times by some apps (CUPS used it, as well as
Motorola's SURFBoard).. I think we loose nothing by forbidding them (wont
break existing apps) and we provide security for the ones that do use it..

Anyway, if we block all inputs for me it's fine :)

Regarding the why links:

I dont propose forbiding all links, just instruct the devs to start using
rel=nofollow on sensitive ones or something like that.

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo
http://www.sirdarckcat.net/

Sent from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China