Re: ACS (was Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea)

Hi Adam

Yeah, I'm aware of those documents (and attacks), we've been playing with JS
Sandboxes for quite some time now. I have one here:
http://sandbox.sirdarckcat.net/ feel free to break it =D
Gareth Heyes has another approach here:
http://tinyurl.com/jsreg

I think a similar approach can be used, that's why I think this is possible
on Mozilla at least.

To make this compatible with old browsers maybe:

<script type="text/sandboxed-javascript">

would work.

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo
http://www.sirdarckcat.net/