Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea

sird@rckc.at wrote:

> a[href$=.pdf]::before{content:url(pdficon.gif)}
>
> And it rocks, it really rocks.. but do we really want to give soooo much
> power to CSS?

"we"? Who's that "we"? In the World Wide Web Consortium, that "we"
is the Community on one hand, the W3C Membership (including browser
vendors) on the other.
So yes, "we" wanted to add that ability to CSS.

> I mean, imho, :visited selectors should have been vanished from CSS3.. but
> well..

I think the "we" I mentioned above VERY strongly disagrees with you
here.

</Daniel>