Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea

Hi!

Thanks thomas, understood :)

Regarding this problem, I think we can't really fix the CSS3 selectors since
several browsers already implement it, so the thread was about the seamless
iframes on html5.

Could it be possible to NOT parse this selectors inside seamless iframes?

I mean, the frame would parse everything except for selectors that match
text..

That at least wont introduce a new vulnerability on seamless iframes, and I
think is a fair sacrifice (not use *= $= and ^= selectors inside the
seamless iframes) for security.

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo
http://www.sirdarckcat.net/