Re: Microsoft's plans?

Macromedia has already applied the necessary changes to their site, but
I notice neither Apple nor Real has made the change.  Last time I
checked, neither Microsoft property; microsoft.com or msn.com have made
the change, either.

A partial change-list document for the upcoming Service Pack 2 for
WinXP doesn't offer anything on the subject, at least not after my
cursory reading of it except perhaps noting that this is not a complete
listing of expected changes:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/
prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.asp

--
filtered by: Lewis Francis
@ 703.855.6995 http://www.informationgift.com/