Re: Microsoft Patents Writing Windows Apps Using HTML

knowing MS to take you to court and litigate you out of business or just
steal it and dare you to sue them..<G>...seriously though with MS who knows?

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.