RE: What a prior art product must do

Thank you for correcting my assumption Richard,

I guess it shows that I haven't spent much time with Java :-)

Any thoughts on my question about embedded XML and external calls to other
XML and XSL/XSLT?

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML